Manchester United return to action this Wednesday evening when they travel to the Vitality Stadium to take on Bournemouth.
After handing the Premier League title to Manchester City, courtesy of being beaten, at home, by the bottom Premier League club, West Bromwich Albion, on Sunday, Jose Mourinho will be hoping to get a positive response from his players.
With the fixture looming large, we are now able to bring you the names of those officiating in this fixture:
• Referee – Graham Scott
• Assistant Referee – Constantine Hatzidakis
• Assistant Referee – Harry Lennard
• Fourth Official – Andre Marriner
With regards to the referee, Graham Scott, he has taken charge of 26 games this season and has issued 67 yellow cards and 4 red cards
This season, Graham Scott has taken charge of the following games involving Manchester United:
• 20 September – EFL Cup – Manchester United 4 Burton Albion 1 – yellow cards issued 2, red cards issued 0
• 13 December – Premier League – Manchester United 1 Bournemouth 0 – yellow cards issued 3, red cards issued 0.